In web design, for quite some years now, trends have come and gone, but black has remained the 'new black'. Black is, maybe surprisingly, the most versatile colour for website design – it can be used for both very formal and very casual websites, and everything in between. This article is showcasing some extremely effective, beautifully designed black websites for your inspiration.
Messy, grungy style web design is very popular these days, especially among the younger designers and developers portfolios, blogs and websites.
There are some outstanding designs that incorporate hand drawn elements, grungy elements and a little chaos, but still present a well ordered and easy to navigate site.
This collection showcases just a few such site designs.
Subscribe to Email Updates
- Sharpening Images in Photoshop with the High Pass Filter
- A Welcome to 2013 with Stunning Morning Photography
- A Farewell to 2012 through Beautiful Night Photography
- Rusty Text Effect: Photoshop Tutorial
- 30 Beautiful Nature Wallpapers
- Photoshop Tutorial: Denim Patchwork Text Effect
- Back to Black: Beautifully Designed Black Websites
- Red, Red Wine: Beautiful Wine Related Photography
- Moonlight Sonata: Beautiful Moonlight Photography
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles: The Need for Speed Desktop Wallpapers
- Could not connect to Twitter
About Us:Graphix1 is owned and run by Carol Francis. G1 is a site dedicated to bringing inspiration to creative minds.