This is an easy tutorial using a free font, gradient set, brush set and Photoshop's built-in tools to get a real-looking rusty text effect. There are quite a few steps to this tutorial, but I think the end result justifies the time needed to complete it.
Subscribe to Email Updates
- Sharpening Images in Photoshop with the High Pass Filter
- A Welcome to 2013 with Stunning Morning Photography
- A Farewell to 2012 through Beautiful Night Photography
- Rusty Text Effect: Photoshop Tutorial
- 30 Beautiful Nature Wallpapers
- Photoshop Tutorial: Denim Patchwork Text Effect
- Back to Black: Beautifully Designed Black Websites
- Red, Red Wine: Beautiful Wine Related Photography
- Moonlight Sonata: Beautiful Moonlight Photography
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles: The Need for Speed Desktop Wallpapers
- Could not connect to Twitter
About Us:Graphix1 is owned and run by Carol Francis. G1 is a site dedicated to bringing inspiration to creative minds.
Copyright © 2011. All Right Reserved.